Albums Inc. is the world’s largest wholesaler of professional photography supplies. As such, we can make a world of difference to your operation. Whether you are a studio, wedding and portrait photographer, or frame shop, you can count on us for everything after the photography. And we mean everything. Stock albums, custom albums, digital albums, mats, mounts, folios, proof books … memory mates, pennants, photo cards and imprinting … frames accessories, supplies … all this and more.


Kathy Biegel
Customer Relationship
Manager

 

Thursday, June 7, 2007

PPSCNY Seminar

PPSCNY held its annual two day seminar which I attended -- and of course Kelvin Ringold did an incredible job packing in the room with professional photographers. Larry Peters was the speaker and all of the photographers really enjoyed him. I wish I could clone Kelvin to work all the seminars and trade shows. I’m not sure how he does what he does, but he always does a great job.

Here is the very famous Kelvin!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelvin Ringold said...

I feel like such a star! My goodness; having to live up to my reputation through your eyes. I better star taking more vitamins :-) Thank you for your gracious words. Have an awesome day.

Kelvin

June 27, 2007 6:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home